donderdag 29 mei 2014

walk

One day I decided to take a walk. I would walk from a certain point A to as good as certain a certain point B. During this act I would focus on one color only, the color red. Having reached point A again, The Table In Front, the table with a typewriter on it, I would write a series of words referring to the red I had noticed during my walk. One thing remained unnoticed: the necklace I had. Preparing for walk I at once decided not to walk and to remain at the table in front of me, doing something else. Nothing else but the thing I had been doing during a considerable period of time, enjoying the fact that I had been prepared to take a walk, I sure felt doing so and had the condition to do it, but I had decided nonetheless not to do it. Thank god for the many things that make a day useful and pleasant.

Geen opmerkingen: